Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I feel like a human being today!

It must be time for another chemo round if I feel this good. Nothing like a bunch of drugs to make you feel like crap. (There goes that technical term again.) Yep, tomorrow is the day! I get to spend basically the whole day at Lahey, yippee!! NOT!

I have to make sure I don't schedule these middle of the day appointments any more. I have to be there at 10:45 to give them some blood, then I wait around and meet with the doctor, after he gets to see my blood counts, and then I get to wait around some more so that he can write the orders and they can get the drugs ready. I probably won't leave until after 2. By then it will be nap time. If it was a little earlier, I might be able to go for a walk after. If it was a little later, I could do some errands in the morning.

I do have a lovely collection of bruises to show off. There are a bunch on my arm from the IV, blood tests, and shots and some more on my stomach from shots as well. They are a lovely range of green and yellow. I will have to find a matching outfit to wear!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Hi Caroline,

I sure hope your next round is completely uneventful!

God bless,
Susan
(Susan_M on the Komen site)

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...