Monday, August 11, 2008

Hmmm....

Its a rainy Monday morning. My bursitis is aching. My gall bladder is sore. My butt hurts. Anything else? Yes, I have a headache. Maybe I should go back to bed. But I can't. I have to work today. I have lots of work today. My life is boring.

Yesterday I did find a way to keep the cat inside. He snuck out and it started raining. He instantly wanted to come back in! Now I just have to figure out a way to make it rain when he sneaks out - voila - permanent indoor cat.

Actually, this week I have lots of work to do from home and a doctor appointment, a therapist appointment, and possibly a job interview for more part time work. One of the joys of being self employed is continually looking for more work. Such is life. Well, time to commute in my pjs!

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...