Saturday, August 23, 2008

Who is smarter - cats or dogs?

I actually received an email yesterday from PetAge on how to determine who is smarter - cats or dogs. I didn't bother to go through the survey as I do not have a dog to compare to the cat. The cat who thinks he is so smart because he has learned how to sneak out the front door and nap under the bushes in front of the house while waiting for unsuspecting critters to come along that he can munch on - so much for catfood being his main source of food.

Well today's big news is that my husband's car got towed home from work last night. This is the first incident after the last repair which was to be the 'last' repair. Car shopping is on our horizon this weekend as a result. The real question is if we buy a new car - who gets to drive it? I think as the sick person who needs reliable transportation to go to doctors appointments, I should get it. He thinks because he needs to go to work, he should get it. We will have to negotiate.

Actually today we are off for a morning walk (a/k/a death march) and then a little car shopping before a family event this afternoon. Its actually at the local horse track - I haven't been to a horse race since 1981 when I went to the Chili Cook Off and Jalapeno Pepper Eating Contest at the Lexington KY track (and I still have the t-shirt). It should be interesting. Otherwise, my gall bladder doesn't like me. If I sleep on my right side my gall bladder hurts, if I sleep on my left side my bursitis hurts and if I sleep on my stomach the cat sleeps on my head. I hate sleeping on my back. (It might even make me crabby.)

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...