Thursday, August 7, 2008

Off to the doctor, again

Well, at least yesterday I had a positive medical appointment, even if it was only the dentist. And the hygienist though I looked like I had lost weight. That was a good start to the day.

I also discovered online yesterday that there is a new presidential candidate: Paris Hilton. Go watch her latest TV ad at www.funnyordie.com. What is really sad is that her energy policy actually sounds pretty good. Who would have thought she had it in her? (I am going to be really glad when the election is over.)

In the meantime, this weekend the Olympics start. Do we care who wins the most medals? Not really. Do we care that the Chinese think they can clear the skies of smog in two weeks? Apparently, in today's paper, you can almost see the sun during the daytime now. My bets are still on the smog prevailing.

Anyway, today I am off to the new GI doctor. This is to replace the older than dirt GI doctor who told me all my weird pains were IBS and to take a pill to make them go away. Unfortunately the GI doctors are the ones who prescribe all those fun tests - colonoscopy, upper GI, etc. But since I have already had them, maybe I don't need to have them again! Well there's hope. But I have all my lists - just need to reprint them from my computer - and a book, and a bottle of water.

After that I head to work, then work at home, and then go for a walk. My usual boring day in a slightly different order.

Now the other news is that we think kitty is developing a substance abuse problem. Yesterday I found one of his many little catnip toys ripped open and the catnip missing. Perhaps this is why he has been taking so many naps recently. Do we need to take his toys away from him? He has a little pile on the bottom shelf of a table downstairs where he has 24/7 access to them. Sometimes I find them scattered all over the living room. Perhaps we need an intervention.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the Paris Hilton video!! I've heard so much about it, but had not gotten to see it until now!! Paris/Rhianna, that's hot!! :)

How did you like the new doctor??

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...