Sunday, August 17, 2008

I have a new ailment

This is from my husband: he claims I have whoopsy-brain which causes me to make irrational decisions. I personally believe he just does not understand Caroline logic which has caused him to make this misdiagnosis.

Today we are off to have fun outside - by the ocean. We dont know quite where we are going yet because of whoopsy-brain but I am sure we will figure it out on the way there.

Yesterday we went for a walk and then did household work. I went out to dinner with some friends for a bachelorette party. It was nice to see everyone but of course I got tired and had to leave early. Now the question of the day is: If the posted speed limit is 35 MPH and there is light traffic, how fast would you drive? A: 50, B: 40, C: 35, or D: 27. Well, I found an OMWAH masquerading as a lost college student driving at 27 MPH while chewing on her fingernails. She looked very lost but at least she wasn't talking on her cell phone at the same time.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...