Saturday, October 18, 2008

More yummy food

Yesterday was a day of changing plans. Plan A was go for a walk, take pictures of foliage, go into Boston, see friend's son, have him join us in suburbs for dinner. Then son's class schedule was changed.

So Plan B was created: go for a walk, take pictures of foliage, go into Boston, see friend's son and have lunch, and then go back to suburbs for dinner. This quickly morphed when college student couldn't meet us during the day because of not enough time between classes.

Which lead to Plan C of go for a walk, take pictures of the foliage, go to the beach, go to farm stand, skip seeing friend's son, and dinner in suburbs. But then his class was cancelled which lead to Plan D of go for a walk, take pictures of the foliage, go to the beach, go to the farm stand, my friend went into Boston to meet her son while I fed the cat. Then we retrieved the friend and went out to dinner in the suburbs.

I think we only changed plans four times. There could have been more changes. I can't remember. I do know that we got up and went for a nice long walk and took lots of pictures. Then when we got to the beach we didn't walk as much because we had already walked (and might have been a tiny bit tired) and it was high tide so there was very little beach available for walking that wasn't under water. We did more sitting and watching the waves.

Today I think we only have plan A. We meet friend's son, go out to breakfast, go to all the historical stuff in Boston and walk all over the place doing this. We aren't going for a walk first (in case I over did it yesterday and am still tired - nothing like bossy people to tell me when I am tired...). We will walk all over Boston and then Walter,who had to work today, will meet us for dinner in town.

My goals today are not to get the out of town visitors too lost in Boston, to eat somewhat healthier than yesterday's fried clams, and not to over do it... Is this possible?

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...