Sunday, October 19, 2008

They keep nagging

They keep nagging 'dont over do it'! Nag, nag, nag. This would be my husband and my friend. They both nagged me yesterday and gave me a hard time. But all we did was go into Boston, go out for breakfast, walk all over the place, visit historic stuff, visit the italian pastry shop (I had ONE cookie), and go out to dinner. And we did a little shopping. And we stopped in Cheers. And I can't remember what else but they kept saying 'why don't we sit down' and 'dont over do it'.

Okay, so may be they were right. I was tired last night and am still a tiny little bit tired today. I will take it easy and do my six (eek!) loads of laundry. And go to the farm stand. And maybe take a little walk. That is all before we are going out tonight to see Colin Moquerie and Brad Sherwood - which was a birthday present for Walter. Unfortunately it means we are going out for the fourth night in a row. Could that be why I am a little bit tired too??? Hmmmm....

Anyhow, that's all I am doing today except maybe watching TV with the cat. He misses me since I haven't been home enough.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...