Saturday, November 22, 2008

An evil plan is afoot

I have decided there is an evil plan afoot. What is this plan you ask? It is to slowly drive me insane. Monday I get the all clear mammogram come back in six months for your annual bilateral mammogram but you are fine. Yesterday in the mail, after 5pm on a Friday afternoon, I get this letter from the hospital:

If you really have a clean mammogram, you don't get this letter. Also, they do an initial reading of your mammogram and then I think a more in depth look at it later on. so now I get the letter and get to stew over it all weekend. Perhaps my sanity will be checking out by then. I am very, very, very, very, very, very aggravated and will call my doctor promptly on Monday morning for an explanation.

In the meantime, I have lots to do. Laundry, meeting a friend for a walk, some significant house cleaning, and prepare for my second interview Monday morning. (I just stuck that in there to see if you were paying attention.)

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...