Saturday, November 15, 2008

Further proof that I have no life

I just took a look at my blog from a year ago. What was I writing about? Being forgetful due to chemo brain, getting Walter to plant bulbs for me, being lazy, working from home, and going for walks. Basically the same stuff I write about this year - except last year I was in chemo, this year I am not. This is just further proof I have no life. I am not sure what it says about those of you who have been reading this for a year of nothingness.

Yesterday I did sort of have a life. I went to lunch with a friend and for a walk with another friend.My social life was interfering with my work obligations so I didn't get nearly as much work done as I needed to. Hence today, I have to do work this morning. But first I get to procrastinate on the internet, go to the gym (too rainy to walk), and then I will do work.

We also have a party to go to tonight for a friend's 'significant' birthday that should be fun. I haven't been to a party in a looooonnnnngggg time. Its hard to go to parties when you feel like crap or are tired. My goal is to arrive on time and then make it until 10pm before going home. that would be a very late night for me to be out.

Otherwise, as you can see I clearly have no life.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...