Monday, November 24, 2008

In search of the truth

Today I want the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. I will call my doctor's office this morning at 845 am (that is the earliest they are there) to ask why they sent me this mystery letter. Did they see something or not? Or are they just trying to drive me insane? If I ask very nicely, perhaps I can expect a call back later today. Actually, they usually do call back the same day. Its just I won't be home all day so I will have to make sure I have my cell phone with me at all times, it is on and the battery is charged. (90% of the time, I don't have it, the battery is dead or it isn't turned on.)

Yesterday we had fun. We went with a friend to visit an old friend, his wife and their three children (who were very cute - the kids were, well not to say the parents aren't nice looking but the kids hold the cute title for the day.) After that we went out for sushi for dinner. Quite yummy.

Otherwise, today I have a completely over scheduled day. I am so over scheduled, I wont even get to go for a walk or to the gym today and Walter is going to cook dinner. I am not sure what he will make but he is on vacation this week and I am busy all day so I thought why can't he make dinner. He is quite capable. Why should I rush home to cook when he is on vacation? I also managed to delegate some of my errands to him as well. How sneaky of me!!!

2 comments:

Merida Grace said...

Call until you get a straight forward answer sweetie. Cat and mouse games are just not worth the energy. I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

Did you get your answers today????

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...