Friday, November 14, 2008

Parking impaired

Yesterday I took the new car (with its microscopic turning radius - I think it really turns on a dime) to run some errands. I found an on street space which was slightly smaller than it should have been as the car behind was a good foot or two over the line. I said "I can get this new little itty bitty car into it". Well, I couldn't. Three tries later some one was pulling out of a space right on the end of the block so I gave up and took that one instead. Then I realized an SUV fit into the space I couldn't. So I am not the best parallel parker. I never was, never will be. I would love to claim chemo brain for this one but I am not sure that I can.

After my errands I went to work. There is nothing worse than being stuck in an office doing paperwork and a FLY BUZZING AROUND YOUR EARS. I tried to kill it but it kept on landing on me and on the new computer (and I didn't want smushed fly on either of those). At one point I left the office for about 10 minutes and when I returned it was gone.

I also got a manicure/pedicure yesterday. Nothing like making you feel better by having your nails look good.

Today I really have to get all the work done that I was supposed to do earlier this week but my social plans have a way of interfering. I am meeting a friend for lunch and another friend after that for a walk. Then I have a scheduled work call. But before that I have lots of other stuff to do.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...