Saturday, June 21, 2008

What happens at the lake, stays at the lake

Yes, we dont tell everything that happened. Especially the parts about (don't hit) the tree and putting (diesel) gas in the car. We wont talk about those parts. But there is no car damage and no diesel in the gas powered car. We did have fun. We stayed in a little cabin on a lake in the middle of farm country. There was nothing near by. It was wonderful.

I have eaten too many salads with chicken on them. Last night I had a salad with some steak on it. Quite yummy. I did eat something yesterday that made my gall bladder unhappy. It is quite happy to remind me of this. I will bring it up to the doctor next week. But that's next week. I am still on vacation for now. No doctor appointments for me.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...