Friday, September 12, 2008

Things I can't find

1. the stupid comforter. I even asked at the cleaners and they don't have it.
2. My hydration pack - no where to be found.
3. My headlamp - ditto
4. The signed check Walter handed me 15 minutes ago to deposit at the bank this morning.

AAARRRRGGGHHH!!! I have no brain. I can't do anything right. I am losing everything (I am sure my mind isn't far behind.)

Well that's okay, I'll take my zero brain capacity and go on vacation. I will worry about this all (except I have to find the check) next week when we get back. I can worry about all of that then instead of stressing about my surgery.

We are leaving this morning and will be back on Wednesday night. Then surgery Friday. My birthday fits in there too - I haven't decided what I want to do to celebrate yet. Today's plan includes at least one game of mini-golf? Can I continue my winning streak? Or are my brains too far gone for this as well?

7:03 am - I found the check - it was on edge next to the table - nearly invisible... Now if I could just find everything else - including my brain!

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...