Monday, September 22, 2008

This will not be another fun day

So today was my day to go back to to work after vacation and surgery. Well, today is now my day to watch the Ellen Degeneres show and see if I can figure out how many plastic surgeries Dolly Parton, her guest today, has had. My pain levels are still there so I have to take the prescription I have which means no driving or clear thinking. (That is assuming that I was thinking clearly while not on the prescription.) It is better but I am not ready for much. I do plan on trying to do a little work from here and attending a webinar.

Also, my stupid steri strips itch. There should be a magic pill that prevents steri strips from itching. If someone invented that then they could retire very young.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

RE: the itchy strips: have you tried direct application of an ice cube?? just curious. R
(Wait, I bet it is NOT supposed to get wet--so apply over saran wrap or inside a baggie...)

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...