Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Happy Holidays

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Festivus, Happy Hanukkah and whatever your holiday to you. Some wishes are a few days early, some a few days late, and some on time but you get the point. Go celebrate, enjoy food, family, and friends.

We are having a low key celebration our selves. Well several celebrations over the next few days. Lots of entertainment means lots of fun but lots of tired me, who might get cranky and live on pain meds. But we even have some lightly falling snow outside the window to admire.

But I will have fun. I will pretend I am on a mini medical vacation. I don't have any doctor appointments for another ten days. I will attempt to pretend I am healthy and enjoy the season. But I will still blog, cynically as usually.

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...