Sunday, December 9, 2012

Its a vast conspiracy

Everything can now kill us off. Now they say the radiation for diagnosis and treatment of breast cancer can cause esophageal (I get points for spelling that right on the first try) cancer. And that's in addition to leukemia and ischemic heart disease. Gee thanks. So should I skip the breast cancer treatment to avoid all these side effects or do I go for getting rid of one ailment and hope I don't get all the other potential ones.

Tamoxifen has been known to cause endometrial cancer. Chemotherapy in general causes chemobrain and temporary or permanent neuropathy. Hormonal treatments cause weight gain. But you are supposed to stay thin to prevent increasing your risk of recurrence.

I can go on and on.

Its a vast conspiracy I tell you.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...