Sunday, August 31, 2014

Back to reality

While we are back from vacation, I am trying to stretch out the relaxed feeling for a few more days - until I go back to work Tuesday morning.

What is reality?
  • Getting on top of my list of doctor appointments.
  • Refilling prescriptions needed
  • Return library books
  • Catching up with friends
  • Laundry
  • Grocery store
  • Unpacking
  • Take care of outstanding volunteer work for two organizations.
  • Making the cat understand we did not leave him FOREVER and are BACK for a long time.
  • Taking the car for a very overdue oil change (don't tell my husband) 
  • Planning for a visit from college friends from out of town.
  • Thinking about upcoming medical adventures (yuck)
  • Planning for my upcoming fall schedule of craft shows
  • Making all my items to sell at the craft fairs
  • Planning for our next trip out of town (family vacation)
Never mind taking care of my husband and my cat....

Its starting to come together. I am ignoring the weeds in the garden for now as well.

Sigh. I like vacation better than reality.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...