Monday, June 30, 2008

Learning to like my new hair

I am really trying here. Good things about my new hair:

- It is short and its summer time so its not hot.
- The cat really likes it. He likes to sleep with his paws in it (okay so that can be hot too but it makes him happy.)
- It is basically wash and wear. I wash it, put some gel in it and it stays looking like a sheep's butt all day long. In fact it never looks any different.

However on the other hand, it is too short, too curly, too gray, and can't be styled at all... GRRRR!!!!!

So today I have a lot to do. Buy stamps, work, doctor's appointment (and bring my list), run errands, go to farm stand, work from home, and go for a walk. I think that's it. I did print my list for the doctor. I also printed out my giant list of what I ate and when I had pain that I started at her request back in April. I just have to remember to bring all this with me. Can I get through a doctor's appointment without any more follow up tests or appointments? That is the goal.

In addition to my giant list of food and pains and my little list of questions and my other list of prescriptions currently taking and finally my list of medical allergies, I have a big fat book to read in case I have to wait. (This doctors office is in a part of Lahey which usually does not have a good selection of magazines but I think there is a TV in the waiting room.) I am also practicing my OMWAH detection skills for my trip through the parking garage.

My other goal in working this summer is to ride my bike to work at least one day a week. Well its not today. Thunderstorms and I have to go to the doctor directly from work. Maybe tomorrow or maybe Wednesday, depending on the weather. Its only 3 miles. I should be able to do that.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...