Friday, June 6, 2008

The trials and tribulations of my life!

This morning I couldn't connect to the internet. It wasn't me - it was a statewide problem... Needless to say I am behind on my day already. And aggravated.

One little bitty biopsy and here I am exhausted again. Yesterday by about 4 pm I was completely tired out. You would think its only a little biopsy… A tiny little incision… I haven’t seen it but they said it would be about 1/4”. Anyhow, I am as tired now as I was months ago. Maybe its ‘old fart-itis’.

For some reason, I completely blanked out in my mind the incredible idiots I have seen recently on the road. On the way to Lahey the other day, there was a moron (clearly not a rocket scientist) who was stopping on the main road to let people take left turns in front of him when they had the top sign and he had right of way. You aren’t supposed to stop in the middle of the road!.

I just figured out that so far this year I have been to Lahey more times this year, 58 trips so far, than last year, a paltry 55 visits. That actually is 113 visits in just over a year. Or one approximately every 3 days or so. BLAH! I am not sure I like those numbers. Well this coming week I only have three appointments and two are on the same day. Then hopefully, I won’t have to go back until the end of the month… or 3 weeks later! Wouldn’t that be nice?

We have been enjoying some nice spring weather – 50’s and rain… The cat had a very enjoyable day yesterday.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...