Thursday, October 18, 2007

Another boring blog entry

My life is boring. Through my blog, I get to bore other people. Interesting though last night, I didn't really have a full heebie jeebie reaction (this is a very technical term provided to me by a nurse to describe feeling like you are about to jump out of your skin as the result of an allergic reaction) but I could feel my skin crawling and I couldn't sleep for several hours even though I took the sedative they recommended. Hmmm... How interesting is this? My continued reactions to different medications! Also, today my port is sore - funny - it had a needle stuck in it for four hours yesterday.

Today's big plans - work from home for a few hours, go for a walk (how's that for something different), stop by Trader Joe's and then go to other job. My lunch will be left overs. My breakfast was healthy - melon, muffin, coffee. Dinner will be chicken, vegetables, and salad.

Boring, boring, boring. The cat is downstairs waiting for his chipmunk again. I should be back tomorrow to bore you all again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everybody's life is boring - you don't want it too exciting after all. Anyway, I like hearing about your boring life...keep blogging.
XXOO Judie

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...