Saturday, October 27, 2007

I think I survived a whole day without whininess

I think I was too tired to be whiny yesterday. I did go for a relatively long walk and worked less than I wanted because I was so tired. So far today, I got up with Walter (who had to go in to the army at the ungodly hour of out the door at 630am) and then went back to bed until the much more civilized time of 9am. The cat also went back to bed - and hogged well more than half of it. (You ask how can a 15 lb. cat take up most of the bed - he stretches out and sleeps sideways right across the middle.) Anyhow, so far I feel better but it isn't even 10 am. Too many late night Red Sox games - anything after 930pm these days counts as late night.

Today, a visiting cousin, out for Dim Sum and then probably a nap. I have been trying this no napping thing and just resting in the afternoon. I might have to return to napping in the afternoons. But that is a problem for another day. More excitement than I can handle.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...