Sunday, October 14, 2007

There is a little tiny possibility

That I might have overdone it yesterday. I did laundry, went to the gym and lifted weights, stopped at three garage sales, out to lunch, shopping at Wilson Farm, HomeGoods, TJ Maxx, and the grocery store, made ratatouille, cooked dinner, vacuumed, folded some laundry, and fell asleep at 8pm. Hmmm... is it possible I did too much? Not me! (Walter would have done more but had reserve duty yesterday and wasn't around).

Today I plan on doing less so I can stay up later. I am not that sore from going to the gym but I think if I went back to the gym today I would feel my muscles! Just a walk outside will be fine and going out to lunch again.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...