Monday, October 22, 2007

We went to the beach!

It was a beautiful day. Mid-70s, low tide just after we were there. It was not crowded at all. We also had fried clams, french fries, onion rings, fried baby shrimp, and clam cakes. It was quite yummy.

However when we got home I ended up resting for a couple hours to recover. It was definitely worth the trip! No we didn't get anything at the farm stand and we only had left overs for dinner as we weren't hungry after eating our plate of fried food. (They do have the best fried seafood but I have been told they fry it in lard!!! So much for eating seafood because its healthy!)

Only 2 more days until chemo and this week I don't know what time we need to be there. They haven't called or sent one of their little reminders. I think its Wednesday and sometime in the morning but don't know for sure. Last week, too many wrong reminders. This week no reminders. We should give up on appointment reminders and just pick a preferred time and show up. We can tell them okay we will be there at 9 on Wednesday, hope it works for your schedule. This is all part of the big plot to confuse patients so they don't worry about being sick. If they are confused, they don't care...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting the picture up!! I'm going to be looking at it all day...

XXOO Judie

Anonymous said...

Carolyn, thanks for you information. I am starting taxol tomorrow on a 12 week treatment plan and am scared. Do you have any suggestions on how not to be.

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...