Sunday, October 28, 2007

Um, now I have three lunchbags

Back on September 8, I mentioned that Lean Cuisine is selling insulated lunch bags and donating $5 each to the Komen organization. I ordered one for myself and received three.... I only paid for one. Is this Santa Claus in action? Is this a prime example of an efficient customer service department in action? Should I start eating three lunches a day so I can use them all? Two of them are identical as well. I now have a lifetime supply. They are way too girly for me to pawn one off on Walter. He has a nice boring, manly black one anyway.

Yesterday wasn't too exciting. I have finally digested all my Chinese food - mostly accomplished by having cheese and crackers for dinner. (Yes I had vegetables because I put salsa on them.) This is good nutrition. There were grains, dairy, and vegetables. A balanced diet.

Today I think will be slightly less exciting. We are going for a walk and out to lunch but today is one of those days where I woke up tired. I think its part of the weekly cycle that starts with the most energy on Thursdays and slowly goes down hill to Tuesdays. Wednesdays don't count because they pump me full of drugs.

Once again, I have no idea what time to be at Lahey on Wednesday. No mail, no phone calls. Its like I am off their A-list. 9 chemo cycles and your ESP should be tuned into their wave length so you just can guess when to show up and automatically be correct. I guess about 9 am but will call tomorrow to find out for sure.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...