Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My evil two year old twin is back!

I dont want to go! No way, not going. Dont want to. No fun. Wah! Okay, done whining. I just really dont want to go. Why can't I stay home and play on the computer? Grrr... No, its not like I am not going to go. Its just that these weekly visits and chemo stuff and getting old. I do get to see the doctor today for the first time in four weeks and hopefully will get some questions answered.

Here's an analogy. You have to drive to the west coast from the east coast. Its a long drive by yourself and takes forever but there's no way around it. You start off going through the Appalachians and cross rivers, see towns and cities. Halfway there you cross the Mississippi and are in cornfield land. All there is for miles and miles and miles are cornfields. And you are only half way. You just have to keep driving through the damn cornfields, past wheat fields, cow fields, soy beans, and other crops. Every so often you see a farm or come to a small town but you are just driving and driving on a straight flat road and its really boring. There is no end in sight. Finally you start to see changes are reach the Rockies, you drive up over them and can see the end is in sight. You only have to go down the other side and you are there. I think I am stuck in Kansas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Caroline!

Kansas? Well then, click your heels ... gee, didn't that do ... um ... nothing.

Oh well. Sometimes the only way out is through.

Nicky was asking how you were doing, so we checked your blog. They are amused by your evil twin 2 year old avatar - I wonder if Nicky could come babysit that two year old? Ha.

All our love,
Kate and the Boys

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...