Friday, October 26, 2007

Today I am not going to be whiney

Well, no guarantees but I will try. It was a full moon yesterday... maybe that's what causes whininess. Anyhow, today I am being productive. I have already worked for over an hour while I wait for it to get warm enough to go for a walk. Its up to a tropical 44 degrees according to the thermometer in the kitchen window. I will go for a walk and come home and do some more work and then probably take a nap. You ask why don't I just wait until later when its warmer to walk? Well, I seem to feel better in the mornings and if I don't walk in the morning, it just doesn't seem to happen. The urge to nap overwhelms me or the evil internet sucks all my time...

I am also happy to report I finally finished a crocheting project that I think I started about a month ago. I finished a scarf that I made for myself. It is somewhat uneven on the ends but you can hide the unevenness with a nice fringe (as long as the cat doesn't eat the pieces of fringe before they are attached). Now I have started on a new project, or possibly two... I bought some yarn yesterday. It was really pretty. Now I have to make it into something... Walter suggested a little blanket for the cat. Ummm... he has plenty of little blankets.

Let's see to continue the positive bent I cant report I have also regained interest in food. This could lead to bad things such as weight gain but at least I am cooking again.

See that wasn't so hard. I wasn't whiney. I will have to practice this.

PS The Red Sox won again last night. I even stayed up to watch the first four innings!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, CONGRATS on the scarf finish, and being productive - Yeah! Now, on to bigger projects, like a big gymnasium-size quilt, or something like that.... :)
And re-interest in FOOD, that's good...shall I bring you some spicy hot mexican, or some texas chili,,....oops, maybe not. No, I'm not trying fry your brain; guess you can't have all that stuff. OK then, Talk to you soon, big hugs & Hi to the waltmeister - Bob.

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...