Sunday, July 6, 2008

Confusion

Why do they do this? Yesterday, after our all important mini golf tournament (Walter 2, me 0), we went to Barnes & Noble. After wandering around the first floor, I went to the escalator to go upstairs. Well, silly me, I was at the bottom of the down escalator trying to go up - because they switched them! They aren't even right next to each other but a good 30' apart. Why do they do these things? They have always been the other way. I was so confused. The store felt all backwards to me.

Otherwise, yesterday was a work day. We got lots of things done. the fence is now mostly put up. The weeding is slightly more under control. Walter mowed the lawn and we actually attempted some house cleaning and laundry! I guess we lead boring lives these days. Today we will interact with our friends and pretend we have a social life.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...