Friday, July 18, 2008

Off to see the wizard again

No, not really, off to see the oncologist again. I don't think he's a wizard. But he often runs late. My appointment is for 1030am... I may possibly be there until noon. I don't fault him for being late because he is the doctor that will patiently sit there and answer your questions until you are satisfied. He never makes me feel rushed.

So I have my list of questions to ask him... I believe it is safely in my purse, or maybe my bag of stuff... Well, I will relocate it, or possibly just reprint it, which may be easier in the long run.

Today I also need to recover from having too much fun. Silly me decided to go out with friends two days in a row. Why did I have the idea I would have the energy for this? By the time I got home last night, I was exhausted. Well I was exhausted before that. I got really tired walking on the beach so I sat down for a while. Then we went out to dinner. Then we came home. Then I sat like a bump on a log in front of the TV. But I didn't get a sunburn. (NEVER get a sunburn the day before a doctor appointment unless you want a lecture.)

I will say sheep's butt hair survives going to the beach with out looking any different after being in the sun, wind, some water, and under a hat. You just brush it a little and, voila, it looks the same as before the beach.

Today I am going for a walk this morning before it gets hot. It will be a little walk because I am tired.Later when it is hot, I will play with the sprinkler and water the garden.

Also today I am going to work, then to the doctor, possibly back to work, then a phone interview for more work, then do more work from home, and have a work phone call update. Then I may need a nap. I think I am overscheduling myself. Is that possible?

Yes those are purple peppers in the first picture. I like to grow them because they are different. I should have yellow pear shaped tomatoes soon.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...