Saturday, July 12, 2008

Today I am whining!

No I am not suffering in silence today. I have lots to whine about.

1. Sheep's butt hair. Enough said. I hate it.
2. My butt still hurts from my bike ride.
3. What is the worst possible thing to have? An itch you cannot scratch. My latest biopsy is healing internally and itching. I can't scratch it. It is driving me insane.
4. This morning I am taking Walter to the airport so he can go to his annual two weeks (which somehow has turned into three weeks) training in Wisconsin. He will be back in early August. We (kitty and I) will be very lonely without him. And I might have to do things like mow the lawn, carry laundry, make coffee, and wash dishes.

WAAAAHHHHH!!!!

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...