Friday, September 18, 2009

Another year has passed

Another year has passed. I am a year older. Because I have my blog (and chemo brain so I need my blog) I can look up and see where I was a year ago. I was coming back from vacation and going to have gall bladder surgery. My gall bladder is all healed but I still can't eat fatty foods - probably will never. And now I have back issues. I guess I have to have a stern discussion with my body: this year is for getting healthy and not having more issues. I want a healthy year. Why not? I deserve one. Finally. For once.

Anyway, we are on vacation and I am having a good day. My back is not having a good day. It doesn't like kayaking, walking around, or riding in cars but otherwise is okay. We are going home tomorrow but I refuse to pack on my birthday. I'll do it all tomorrow. Procrastination can be a good thing.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...