Monday, November 16, 2009

I am a moron

And I use that term loosely. Yesterday morning my husband and I went for a walk and stopped to buy milk on the way home. I stuck a few dollars and the ATM card into my pocket in case we ended up with more than just milk. We came home, stuck milk in the fridge, took showers, went to brunch, concert, bookstore, and came home. At the bookstore, I went to pay and realized I did not have my ATM card with me. I figured I left it at home. So last night before going to bed, I looked for it and couldn't find it. I resolved to look some more this morning. It was possible that it was hiding in my uncleaned out purse but I cleaned my purse. Its not in the pockets of what I wore yesterday either or any logical place I might have put it after walking.

It is no where. So I called and canceled it. Today I will have to stop by the bank and get a new one. However, how long do you think it will be before the old card surfaces? I am betting on less than an hour. I am a moron. That is all that can be said.

Today my day is already busy. I am going for a walk shortly, then to a funeral, and then to work and will stop by the bank at some point. Grrr....

My other big project for the week is to get prepped for my doctor appointment on Wednesday. It is my long awaited new oncologist appointment where I will have to break her in - here's my medical history, here's my questions, now what? But I have heard good things about her. Walter leaves on a business trip tomorrow morning so I can waste all sorts of time researching non-existent medical issues without him around to tell me to stay off the internet.

But the sun is up and things are drying out after the rainy weekend so I am off.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...