Saturday, January 9, 2016

Too busy to worry about my health

The upside to my horrible week is that I have been too stressed about house buying, having a cold, a missing cat and everything else to worry about my major health issues. My cold has made me feel too crappy to care much about back pain, or fibromyalgia, or rheumatoid.

My biggest problem today is that I cant find any socks. I had to wear my husband's socks today because all my socks are either packed or in the laundry. Speaking of which, I haven't done laundry in over a week. Hmmmm..... Another project for the afternoon.

And this week I see my back doctor where I will be forced to lie and say I haven't lifted anything..... Drat. I try not to mislead my doctors. I believe in the telling the truth as much as possible, especial with medical people. My health is too complicated not to.

At end the week, I go to the periodontist. I cant wait.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...