Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A long hair story

Finally, nearly three years after cutting it all off, my hair is at that stage where it is annoyingly long. Post chemo I have been getting hair cuts every 8 weeks to allow growing time between. I have reduced the amount of time to 7 weeks recently and now am 1.5 weeks from my next hair cut and its driving me CRAZY!!!! Its okay in the front but in the back and the sides, its driving me crazy... Its too long to ignore but its sticks out and is too short to pull up. Grrr.... But that's a happy grr because I have been waiting for this for a LONG time. I would rather be aggravated than bald.

2 comments:

Debby said...

You and me both, sister!

Hair-Loss said...

5555 i am enjoy it.

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...