Saturday, January 5, 2008

Today I am very busy

I went for a walk, have about 10 loads of laundry to finish doing (we were away last weekend so there are tons), meet some friends for coffee, clean the house, take down the Christmas tree, and go to Costco. (This all may be overly ambitious. Crabbiness may reappear.) Tomorrow I only have to meet friends for brunch and go for a walk with them I hope. My stupid bursitis in my hip is acting up - ouch! I will have to call the doctor for a referral to a rhuematologist I think - oh joy another doctor to go see! It hurts in my hip and then causes tingling down my leg.

I did enjoy my walk outside this morning but checked my sneakers first. I was wearing matching ones. Also, the other day I got to the gym and thought I had a wrinkle in my sock - but no, someone had put a kitty treat in my sneaker. Probably so I don't forget about him. How could I? He follows me everywhere!

But first before I do anything I have to finish cooking the bacon (of the month club) for breakfast. Last night we had ice cream (of the month club) for dessert. I am not checking my cholesterol anytime soon!

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...