Saturday, May 2, 2009

From up in VT

We are up here at the Stowe Weekend of Hope and so far its pretty good. We got here later than we wanted yesterday and there was a registration snafu - we went where they told us but then had to go some place else - a little crabbiness ensued but it worked out in the end. The opening speakers were very good and gave a good idea of what we will see today.

Unfortunately it appears my back does not like car rides. It was very sore last night so I iced it and took pain meds. Then in the middle of the night, I had an incredible pain in my left calf - not like a charley horse - much much worse than that. It went away and I got back to sleep so I probably slept a total of seven hours last night - which is nearly a record for me these days.

But now we are running late. Off to breakfast and then the opening ceremony at 9.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...