Saturday, June 29, 2013

Back update

After my lovely adventure Wednesday morning where I definitely felt a few pinches, my back is doing better. After I came home, I took a nap to sleep off the anesthesia. I iced my back all afternoon and on Thursday as well as took pain meds. Yesterday I had less of a need of ice and pain meds.

So far this morning, my back feels okay but I have a nasty cold and am spending the day in bed. But my back doesn't hurt.

I was up until 1230 and then up again at 5 so I am a bit tired as well.

I am optimistic that it will feel better for a year or more. I just have to get over my cold to appreciate it more.

My brain is not working well enough to blog more today. I think I need a nap.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...