- Tobacco - I quit that a few years back
- Cancer made me fat. I wasn't fat until breast cancer treatment.
- I have no idea about cancer causing pathogens.
- I go to the gym 3x each week and get 1 hour of cardio each time followed by 30 minutes of weights, machines, and stretching.
- Fruits and vegetables every day. A minimum of two pieces of fruit by noon followed by salad and/or green vegetables with dinner.
- I have never been to a tanning salon but do go to the beach. I don't remember the last time I got a sunburn.
Wednesday, September 24, 2014
Let's see how I do on this one. The American Association for Cancer Research just announced the preventable causes of cancer in the US.