Wednesday, July 6, 2016

But I Can't Sleep

I'm exhausted. We went away for the weekend and I needed more sleep. I always need more sleep. The only time I get enough sleep is when I can take a sleeping pill and it actually decides to work.

But I haven't been able to sleep. My back is killing me. This has been two nights now. Crankiness may be showing up soon.

My husband informed me this morning I need to stop going to bed so early so I don't wake up so early. I go to bed early because I am exhausted. Then my back hurts and I wake up. Even if I take my pain pills. This is very aggravating.

I'll have to wait for my next pain management doctor appointment to talk about this. But I'm might need to make that appointment sooner instead of later.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...