Friday, July 22, 2016

Redundant

Today is a copy of many previous days. I am tired. I am in pain. And, damn it, I have a dentist appointment this morning. I hate the dentist. This is actually the periodontist who is aggravated with me because the insurance company screwed up and they still haven't been paid for my last appointment in January. (Don't blame me, blame the insurance company.)

I should go to the gym. But I don't think it will happen. I could go back to sleep right now... but then I would sleep through the dentist. This is my life.

I didn't even do that much yesterday. I took the cat to the vet, went to my knitting group, and then picked the cat up from the vet.

My life is redundant, either that or I am stuck in a vicious 'Groundhog Day' rerun.

1 comment:

Deb said...

I hope your cat is OK. I've had something like that with a couple of my cats and twice it turned out they had been bitten by something and a resulting infection. That really gets them acting low energy.

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...