Tuesday, July 12, 2016

I'm Aggravated

I have decided I am very aggravated with my health. It drives me crazy. I would be lying if I didn't say that.

I would be much happier if I didn't have so many issues. I would be happier if I wasn't in pain. I would be happier if I was able to sleep better. I would be happier if I could do everything that I used to be able to do. I would be happier if I had never had cancer, twice. Or RA or fibromyalgia.

Did you know having any one of these cancer, rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia, can cause depression along with everything else? Many people who have a single one of these diseases get diagnosed with depression. So yes, I can say also that I am treated for depression on top of everything else.

So what do I do? How do I cope? People say to me 'I don't know how you do it'. I think 'do what?'. I don't do anything special. I get up every morning and deal with my life. I can't do anything else. There is nothing else. What do you think I should do? This is also aggravating.

Basically I put one foot in front of the other each day. I may be aggravated but I am still here despite my health. Life could be easier but it isn't. I have to cope with the hand I have been dealt in life.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello, this is Richard, a representative of Reboundwear.
We are an adaptive wear company whose aim is to help those dealing with disabilities, post-surgical lifestyles and other cancer related ailments.
I know it may seem a bit unorthodox, but I am reaching out to you to see if we could possibly share a portion of your story in our blog. We understand that everyone has different obstacles that they must face in their journey. Our goal is to try and share these stories to motivate each other into pushing forward and onward.
Please let me know if you would not mind being a voice on our page. I appreciate the blunt honesty of your post. Not everything is happy-go-lucky. Not everything is a shinning beacon of hope. Sometimes you just deal with what you need to. Please reach out to us if you would like.
Thank you
Reboundwear.com

Donald said...

We can all learn a lot from you, regarding the way you keep moving forward even with all of your health issues.

It must be the strength GOD has given you to continue to carry on.

Your blessed and an example to many!

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...