Sunday, July 10, 2016

Its Official

Today is going to be a bad day. Everything hurts. I didn't do that much yesterday. But for some reason I have a lot of pain today. My left arm and left side are very sore for some reason plus the rest of my back. (Okay, I did do some gardening and had a friend over for dinner.)

So these are my plans for today (after eating a delicious breakfast my husband made for me and delivered to me so I could eat in bed) are:
  • Take a pain pill and wait for it to work
  • Match the socks from last week's laundry
  • Take a hot shower to help the pain levels
  • Eventually meet a friend for coffee.
In the meantime, I think its time for some more bad tv.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...