Monday, February 25, 2008

Breakfast of champions

Yes, I am awake (mostly but completely caffeine free so I am not sure how awake I really am) and sort of functioning and nearly ready to go to have my breakfast of looks-like-milk-tastes-like-crap barium. I need to be there at 7. I normally try to arrive 10-15 minutes before an appointment but this is a bit early for that. I want to arrive exactly on time. This means I need to leave in about 10 minutes and am assuming there is no traffic and I will not have to dodge many OMWAHs in the parking garage. Needless to say, I can always do the parking garage sprint - where you run in from the garage all the way to your appointment and hope they won't check your blood pressure first thing. Anyhow, this is SO exciting I should get moving so I am not late.

But first here is my caffeine/breakfast plan - I need to have a plan for caffeine, the barium just isn't going to cut it. They always have free coffee at the crisping department and often have snacks. I will get some coffee there - probably wont have time to drink much but then will stop at the Lahey cafeteria and purchase a more substantial cup to ensure I am finally awake enough to drive to work.

Now I am procrastinating and will be late. Damn.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...