Thursday, February 14, 2008

This is really getting old

This rushing around every day to get everything done I need to before rushing off to get crisped (well, zapped now) at 3 pm is really getting old. I rush in the morning to go to the gym or for a walk. Then I rush off to work. Then I zip out of work and rush to crisping. Finally, I get home and its 4 pm and I feel like I was rushing all day and I am tired. This is really getting old. I am tired of this. But only 9 more days of rushing for 3 pm. Then two other days of other stuff. Then I can actually have time to do things. (I might consider cleaning the house at that time but that is very close to the bottom of the list of things I want to do.)

Today is Valentine's day. We aren't really celebrating until Saturday. Well we did have Valentines bacon (of the month) for breakfast. We do save it for special occasions. I did promise to get up and make bacon this morning but wanted to have some coffee first. The argument was presented that I could get up and start cooking the bacon anytime soon. The bacon was cooked in a timely manner and was not over cooked (as was alleged). It was quite yummy. Unfortunately, now we have to wait until the next delivery for more bacon. (That occurs on a secret date that we do not disclose as we do not share.)

The question has been raised several times recently on the state of my hair. The answer is it is not yet ready for viewing. It is in hiding still (but not in an undisclosed location like Dick Cheney). It still needs a few more months of TLC before becoming public again. You will be informed when this happens. I might even post a picture.

In the meantime, now I need to get ready for my day. Gym (too damn cold and icy today for a walk - yesterday's snow turned to rain and then froze into a giant sheet of ice), then work, then ray gun zap, and then finally home. To continue our Valentine's day non-celebration, we are having beef, bean and chicken enchiladas.

PS My freesia now has a second flower!

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...