Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Today I want to be perky and annoy everyone

I slept for 9 hours last night. I woke up for a nanosecond and rolled over and went back to sleep. Therefore I feel perky and think I could be up to being annoying. I do have to go to my new job (where since it is new I have been carefully camouflaging my real personality until they got to know me) but perhaps it is time. Then I need to go for a walk (I didn't get my walk in yesterday because I was so tired and it was raining - as if I needed two reasons.) and will do some gardening as well as some work from home. My work from home work has been a bit neglected recently which is stupid because that is what pays me the most. Anyway, I feel so much better today.

But my back does not. It is not awful painful, just achy sore again/still. Two more days before I go to the back doctor for more solutions I hope. Actually it will probably be more 'procedures' and I will have to wait a couple weeks for them to be scheduled. Grr, grr, grr. But if I can sleep at night between now and then, I will be okay with this.

Now I am late for work. All this stimulus road construction makes my drive to work very slow!

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...