Monday, October 20, 2008

Now recovery mode

In the past four days,I have been out each night. I also was running around all day every day. Yesterday I mostly stayed home but I cooked and did six loads of laundry. I am tired today. Gee, I wonder why?

Today I am waiting for it to warm up a tiny bit (a tropical 27 degrees) and go for a walk and then the doctors office (yes I feel fine, just running around too much) and then work. Tonight, we are eating left overs, staying home and going to bed early to recover from too much fun.

The cat will appreciate this. He is mad at us because we haven't been home enough for him recently. He expects a lap all day, every day. He is also mad because we have instituted the kitty containment device (a/k/a a new working front door latch) so he can no longer be an out door cat when he wants. I used tools and my visiting friend and I figured out how to install it over the weekend. He'll get over it eventually - he hates snow and cold.

Actually it was nice to be able to go out four nights in a row. I haven't done that in a couple of years - too busy with pesky surgery and treatment and all that crap. Now I will recover so I can go out again on Thursday night. Is too much social life bad for your health? I don't know and I don't care.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...