Saturday, January 24, 2009

I am not alone in being boring

Apparently I am not the only one with a boring life. Yesterday was not a fun day in terms of back pain. My back hurt all afternoon and last night. I need to find out what I can do when I just can't get comfortable. This is ridiculous. Now I sit here and need to take my morning advil. But I can't take it until after I eat because its really hard on an empty stomach. I can't eat until its an hour from when I took my thyroid pill (must be taken an hour before or three to four hours after eating). So I have about another 15 minutes and I will eat something and take my advil. Perhaps I will start whining sometime later, maybe, maybe not. Maybe I'll be crabby instead.

Today I am not doing much. Well I will waste time on the (time-sucking) internet and go for a walk. But I don't think I will do much else. My back hurts (did I mention that yet? I am such a good patient. I suffer in silence so well.) Actually my goal is to do some house cleaning this weekend and organize my office. I rediscovered my desk yesterday in cleaning up. I mean, now I have a clean flat surface between me and the monitor. How useful.

But since I lead such a boring life, that is all I have to say today.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...