Thursday, March 5, 2009

Off for another over scheduled day

Yes, I am feeling over scheduled again - perhaps I should incorporate that calendar thing into my daily life. I already had a conference call and did some work. Now I am off to my therapist, the gym, Walgreens, Trader Joe's, PT, and then to work at 1pm. Somewhere I there I need to squish in breakfast, a shower, some basic house cleaning, make lunch, and feed the cat enough kitty treats to keep him happy for the day. I am also feeling a little frustrated by the lack of progress with my back but I will go discuss this at PT this morning.

Yesterday, I was a bit busy as well. I went snow shoeing with a friend and worked from home and went to work. I even mopped the kitchen floor (which the cat did not like because God forbid his little paws get wet trying to get near his food dish) and got rid of some of the stuff that has been 'stored' in the basement and unused for 20 years. I guess the rule of thumb is that if you haven't used something for 20 years it has definitely hit the junk category and can be disposed of in a guilt free manner. I actually gave it away on Craigs list to people who will use it.

Now I am already running behind for the day so off I go.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...