Monday, December 10, 2007

How could I forgot? MAJOR OMWAH sighting

As we left the Lahey parking garage on Saturday afternoon, we were preceded by a large conversion van who took a left turn on to the access road that goes around the garage. Evidently, they are from another country as they stayed to the LEFT of the sign that says stop for pedestrians, driving on the wrong side of the road. Then, while they did get over to the RIGHT side of the road, they sped up and hit the second set of speed bumps at about 20 mph. We let them get far ahead. When we caught up with them at the light at the entrance to Lahey, we saw that they were the worst kind of OMWAH - talking on their cell phone while driving! Eeek! I am headed off to Lahey again this morning. I will look very carefully to make sure they are still not lurking around!

Yesterday we finally got our Christmas tree after eating way too much Chinese food. This was a weekend for lots of eating. Then I did lots of nothing. I am getting very good at doing lots of nothing. What else did I do yesterday? I went for a walk in the morning. I didn't send Christmas cards, wrap presents, clean the house, or anything productive. Its amazing how much time can be spent doing nothing. Someday I know I will have to go back to the real world and start being productive again, but definitely not this week. Walter again insisted I go to bed early as a crabbiness preventive. I am not sure how well it works but I did get a lot of sleep last night and so far I haven't been crabby. Walter suggested I ask the doctor this morning about crabbiness. I am not sure it has a medical diagnosis.

Today's big plans are Lahey - I get to go out in an ice storm, followed by the gym, and work. No idea what to make for dinner, probably left overs. Again, the boring, unproductive life takes over.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...