Sunday, November 9, 2008

Life is not exciting

Today again my life is not exciting. Yesterday I over did things some how - maybe I went for too long a walk. Maybe I ran too many errands and did too much laundry. We also cleaned stuff out of the basement and had my parents over for dinner. I don't know but I was tired and today I feel crappy again. This is getting old. So today as a result I am going to do a lot of nothing. I think I can safely plan on TV watching which I am sure will keep the cat happy. I have been assured that some day I will feel better again. However part of feeling crappy could be related to my flu shot last week or possibly that I got together with a friend who had a cold.

Now if you are bored and concerned about the economic downturn, I recommend this film. I could never get my cat to wear a hat.

Once again I have an overscheduled week. Much to do every day but today so I need to take advantage of it.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...