Thursday, May 1, 2008

On being tired

Okay, I admit it. I am tired. I left the conference yesterday and thought I was okay but when I got to my car and sat down I realized I was exhausted. So perhaps I overdid it a tiny bit. But today I need to be there from about 730 am - at least 4pm and maybe later. Hmmm... We shall see how it goes. However it was very interesting. I saw people I hadn't seen in quite a while and I met a bunch of new people too. Today I get to attend sessions as well which will be educational.

Today is our anniversary too so we are going out to a fancy dinner where I will rip apart the menu and find something low fat to eat. How boring. I can be a challenge to the chef.

On a more positive note, the rain recently has helped blend the compost into my garden and now more things are starting to flower. I have more tulips and the dogwood and lilac are full of buds. I have a little field of lilies of the valley which are about to bloom as well.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...